The Traditional Farm-Fresh Turkey Association
We are a group of around 40 independent family-run and accredited farms across the UK each supplying fresh traditional free-range turkeys, specifically for Christmas. Our accredited farmers are passionate about producing the ultimate Christmas turkey in terms of eating quality, welfare standards and environmental responsibility.
The Golden Turkey Quality Assurance Guarantee mark represents an accreditation which is ONLY applied to birds meeting ALL aspects of the code of quality requirements.
Golden Turkeys are;
- Reared to Golden Turkey Quality Code : the highest independent standard for UK Traditional Christmas Turkey
- Totally free-range in higher welfare conditions
- Fed on a quality cereal based diet including wheat, barley, beans and peas
- Uniquely dry plucked and hand finished
- Dry-Aged for a fuller flavour and succulent texture
See our website or social media on twitter facebook and instagram for more about us. Our website has a great range of delicious recipes for leftover Golden Turkey written by Chef Rachel Green, and great advice for cooking your turkey on Christmas Day.
Watch some of our Golden Turkey Farmer videos in the Meet the Producer section of this event! To find out where your nearest Golden Turkey Farmer is, see our directory which lists farmers by county, on our website.